- Reception 8am -12pm and 5pm - 11pm
- Refurbished rooms with pin code lockers.
- New bunk beds and mattresses in all rooms.
- Airconditioning in all rooms
- Common outdoor area
- Common kitchen
- Wireless – An absolute must have, how else would you Facebook the great time you’re having.
- CCTV in the common areas and halls.
- A fridge full of cold beer and wine – Another must have!
Our Bar / Common room provides free WiFi Internet, comfortable chairs and tables for your breakfast with kick ass espresso, latte or cappuccino's. For the true backpacker that knows it's midday somewhere in the world, it's never to early to have a drink...after all this is GREECE :)
Coin operated washer available for use by all guests.
A selection of small home cooked dishes to share and enjoy with drinks and friends.
Interested in work for the Summer of 2019, send your details and we'll keep you in mind.
- All rooms and dorms with private bathrooms.
- Air-conditioning in all rooms.
- Private twin share room with two single beds and self contained kitchenette.
- Family or group booking apartments available.
- Backpack lockers with electronic pin combination locks.
- Comfortable mattresses and pillows.
- All linen supplied.
- Checkout by 11am.
- Short term luggage storage.
- Greek Breakfast.
- Common Kitchen
- Zen Garden
- Outdoor lounge area
- Respect the other guests, staff and hostel's accommodation.
- Keep noise to a minimum after 11pm for our neighbours.
- Smoking inside the building is strictly prohibited.
- Don't bring your own alcoholic drinks inside the hostel.
- Food and alcoholic drinks in the rooms is not permitted.
- People that are not paying guests are not permitted in the rooms.
- Always make sure your room doors is closed properly when you enter or leave.
- Every guest is responsible for his or her property.
- The climate control in the rooms is automated. Do not touch the controls.
We reserve the right to refuse or remove people from the hostel without a refund in the case of misconduct.
Check-in & Check-out
Check-in is normally at 5 pm. If beds are available before hand we will happily accommodate you. In the event an early check-in is not possible we can store bags for you and you are welcome to use our bar and WiFi services.
We will require from you:-
- An authentic photographic ID (Passport or ID Card) is required for check-in. A scan will be taken for security reasons.
- Sign that you will agree to the hostels rules and policies.
- We ask for a 10€ deposit per person for your linen and room card which will be refunded on the return of the linen and room card.
- Payment for your stay is required upfront. We will not bend this rule.
- Linen will be provided to you at check-in.
Checking-out before 8:00 am
- You will forgo your 10€ deposit.
- Leave the sheets on the bed.
- Leave your key card at the key drop off box @ reception.
Check-out is between 8:00 and 11:00. We will require you to:-
- Bring your bed linen and room key to reception.
- Advise if you need your bags stored for the day.
- Fill out our guest recommendation and improvement card.
- Sign our guest book if you feel like it.
We know what it's like when you travel, things get left behind.
- Towel hire 2.00€
- Fast Wifi Throughout the entire building
- Ear plugs 1.00€
- Laundry powder 0.50c per wash.
- Neck rub........ Free.
Breakfast is served between 8:00-11am @ the Bar.
- Greek Yogurt with seasonal fruit, honey and walnuts
- Fresh Local bread with jams or Cereal
- Juice of the day
- Choice espresso, latte, cappuccino or tea " Freddo also available"
Tomorrow 03/07 20%
Cloudy. High 17C. Winds SE at 25 to 40 km/h. Winds could occasionally gust over 65 km/h.
Thursday 03/08 20%
Partly cloudy early. Mostly sunny skies with gusty winds developing later in the day. High 19C. WSW winds at 10 to 15 km/h, increasing to 30 to 50 km/h. Winds could occasionally gust over 65 km/h.
Friday 03/09 0%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 17C. Winds WNW at 15 to 30 km/h.
Saturday 03/10 0%
Sunny. High 17C. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 km/h.
Sunday 03/11 0%
Sunny skies. High 17C. Winds W at 15 to 25 km/h.
Monday 03/12 10%
Generally sunny. High 18C. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h.
Tuesday 03/13 40%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 18C. Winds SSE at 25 to 40 km/h. Chance of rain 40%.
Getting to where you should be...
From Airport by bus:-
- From the airport take the city Bus to the central station. " you are on the west coast bus service"
- Walk to the the east cost bus service on the same street towards the castle. ( Orange bus's)
- catch any of the bus's going towards Faliraki,Kalithea, or Lindos.
- Ask the driver if he can let you off at "PARKO ETHNIKIS ANTISTISIS"
- FOLLOW THE MAP BELOW